Exercising in the mornings has many great benefits. That’s why American Top Team Fort Lauderdale is offering summer morning exercise class specials to help you get your day started on the right foot. Why train in the mornings? Here are five reasons you should start:
1. Get it out of the way early! Often in our busy lives with hectic schedules, we plan on exercising in the evenings only for something to come up and derail our plans. Work, errands, family obligations; these are just a few of the reasons our plans for exercising in the evenings often take a backseat. One of the benefits of training in the morning is we have the satisfaction of knowing whatever unexpected obstacles life throws at us for the rest of the day at least we got our exercise for the day in.
2. More personal attention. Another great advantage of morning exercise classes is the smaller class size. Since the morning classes tend to not be as busy as the evening classes it means more personalized instruction for you. This means your instructor has the time to help spot mistakes you’re making, take more time to answer any questions you might have and help hone your technique.
3. Better value. We offer specials and discounts to our members who train in our morning classes, so you can get the most bang for your buck.
4. More fuel in the tank. Many of us wake up in the morning with the intention of exercising in the evening only to find that as the day wears on we become more and more worn out. By the time evening rolls around we find we’re either too tired from the day’s activities to train or we have less energy when we do the train. In the mornings our metabolism is higher and we have more energy to tackle those demanding physical activities.
5. Improved productivity. Though it’s counterintuitive, you’ll find exercising in the morning classes will actually boost your energy throughout your workday, rather than drain you. People who exercise in the mornings find a reduction in anxiety as well as an increase in mental clarity and patience. This is especially beneficial to people who work in office or customer service jobs.
There are also many other advantages to training in our morning classes, including better eating habits and better long term results, but give it a try and see for yourself.