Why You Should Take Private Lessons.
At American Top Team Fort Lauderdale we have many great options for group classes, and group classes are great because you get to train and interact with a wide variety of people, but we also offer private classes for both adults and kids in whatever your area of interest is: Fitness, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Boxing, MMA and more. So, you may be asking, what’s the difference and what are some of the benefits of taking private classes over group classes? Well, here’s just a few of the benefits:
- Personalized game planning to meet your specific goals. Are you looking to get in shape? Are you looking to compete? Are you mainly interested in self-defense? Well, you and your instructor can organize a game plan that’s specifically designed to help you accomplish your goals. This isn’t always possible in a group class setting that includes a wide variety of people with a wide variety of goals.
- Specialized attention: In private class settings you get your instructors’ full attention. This means that instead of dividing their time between all the students in their class, your instructor can focus solely on you and the areas where you need the most improvement. If you’re having trouble with a technique, your instructor can put as much time as needed into making sure you master that technique. This would usually not be possible in a group class setting.
- The curriculum revolves around you. In a normal group class, there is a set curriculum and the entire class has to stick to it, but in a private class you have the opportunity to ask questions, make a list of techniques you’ve been having trouble with and spend as much time as needed on that technique until you understand it. For instance, if your jiu jitsu instructor sees you repeatedly making a mistake in live sparring, they can address and fix your mistake in the private lesson. This can save you months of “learning the hard way”.
- Sparring/ training time with your instructor. Depending on your area of interest, you can have the added benefit of training time with any of our American Top Team Fort Lauderdale instructors. This might mean, for instance, getting to roll with your jiu-jitsu instructor, or your striking coach holding pads for you. This can be extremely beneficial, to experience the difference in technique and approach from your normal training partners.
- Schedule flexibility. We know you have a busy life and sometimes the group class schedule conflicts with your work or personal schedule. Another added benefit of private classes is your ability to train at a time most convenient for you.
Join our Group Private Classes Today
So, regardless of your area of interest or your personal goals, American Top Team Fort Lauderdale has an instructor to help you achieve them. So, let’s get to work! We’ll see you at the gym.
Learn more about our private classes Here feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions.