Our Location Fort Lauderdale
ATHLAS TRAINING TEAM Fort Lauderdale
Offer 7.000 sq feet Fort Lauderdale Martial Art ,Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai , Boxing, fitness and Mma
Our Location Fort Lauderdale Free parking, shower , lockers, pro shop store, vending machine, 3 different environments and a children’s area.
582 SW Flagler Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
We are located in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Take a look at the map below to see where we are located in Downtown Fort Lauderdale. You can use the map functions toget directions from where you are located.
Our new building has 7000 square feet and features a play area for kids, 2 mats, and 2000 square feet of training space.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 7: 00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Academy Rules and Etiquette at Our Location Fort Lauderdale
2. Never step on the mat wearing any type of shoes/sneakers/sandals. Use sandals/sneakers when going from the mat to the bathroom.
3. Always bow to the mat upon entering and leaving.
4. Refer to your instructors by their title (ex: Master) or “sir/ma’am”
5. Show courtesy to your fellow students and instructors – on and off the mats.
6. Come to class with a positive attitude and try your best in every class!
7. Be willing to help other students who may need it.
8. Wear complete and approved school uniforms.
9. Practice good hygiene; Keep your body and uniform clean, toenail/fingernails trimmed and long hair pulled back or braided. Remove any jewelry prior to class.
10. Do not attend class if you are sick or have a skin disease. Please see a doctor if necessary, before training again.
11. If using the weight area/cardio machines: Please pick up and re-stack all weights and dumbbells. Please bring a towel to wipe off any excess sweat on benches or treadmills.
12. If a problem arises with a fellow student, please do not attempt to resolve the issue by yourself, instead please bring the issue to your instructor’s attention so they may resolve any problem.
13. Children not participating in class should be supervised at all times. They are not allowed to climb, run around, or play loudly while class is in progress.
14. Do not demonstrate or teach outside the academy without your instructor’s prior approval.
15. Please keep our bathrooms clean!
Striking & Fitness Classes: ATT FTL shirt or rash guard.
Submission Grappling: ATT FTL rash guard and shorts without pockets or zippers. If tights are worn, shorts must be worn over them (men & women).
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu: Approved Team gi with rash guard worn underneath (no sports bras for women).
Downtown Fort Lauderdale is a vibrant and bustling hub of activity in South Florida. Nestled along the picturesque New River, this urban center offers a diverse array of experiences for residents and visitors alike.
Downtown Fort Lauderdale is a dynamic urban destination with a mix of cultural attractions, recreational opportunities, and a vibrant cityscape. Whether you’re looking for shopping and dining experiences, cultural enrichment, or a peaceful waterfront stroll, this area has something to offer everyone.”
Our Location Fort Lauderdale